a journey of a girl

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

fatherly love

heyyy
i just got back from GI with ella,alvin,charles,gilbert n elbert.

Today wasn't a bad day.
it was quite fun.
I arrived in Gi at abt 2,with ella,we did some shopping.=)
Then,we ate lunch with alvin and elbert at excelso.
Then came charles and gilbert.
We went to blitz and bought ourselves tickets to see TAKEN.i know that movie is old,but seriously,i just watched it today..ahahaha.

TAKEN is a really touching movie.
It shows how big a father's love is..

It's a story abt a 17 yr old girl named Kim who had holiday in paris with her friend,and they were kidnapped.the reason they were kidnapped was to be sold as prostitutes.
Fortunately,Kim's father knew they were kidnapped,and fly all the way from california to rescue his beloved daughter.
awhh...How sweet is that?

It reminds me of my own dad,
i know sometimes daddy can be overprotective, but he loves me,and i know he just doesn't want me to get hurt.
All daddy does that...

HAHA.i love my daddy=)

anyway,i was so embarrassed just now.
i was waiting for my car with my friends,
then came a black apv which i thgt was an alphard.i smiled and said goodbye to everyone,but then when i wanted to get in the car,a lady with her daughter got out of the car.OBVIOUSLY,it wasn't my car.
EVERYONE laughed.oh my!!!

HAHA..
yes,i do stupid things sometimes,
come on,everyone does..hahahaha.

okay..i have nothing else to write for now.
i have to shower anyway..

Just a reminder to everyone,
love your dad...and mom too, of course

xoxo
valen




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home