a journey of a girl

Sunday, September 7, 2008

lazy sunday

emmm..okayy..i'm really new at this kinda blog thing.my first time writing=)
my name is Valencia,call me valen for short.

It's 7 september 2008, 4.13 Pm.
still i have nothing to do.
it has been quite boring since i graduated hs.

Today is not like any other usual sunday.
I didn't go to church today(sorry dear God=p),since my mum isn't feeling well.
I woke up at abt 9.30am and watch some tv,ate breakfast,chat,and ate lots of chocolates..
OH MY.there's nothing to do and i kept eating all day,can't imagine what i will look like if i keep doing this every single day..

Have you ever feel that there's something missing in your life?
no matter what you do,life is not as fun as you want it to be.you have no problems,but still,you just don't feel happy.
Well,if you do,we're on the same page.

It's odd huh?people are just never satisfied.
one minute you feel that you wanna drop high school,and when you finished it,you feel like going back.when life gives you trouble, you feel like crying and running away,but when there is nothing to do,you'll try and look for trouble.
HAHA.

I really miss hs.
used to hate it though,
the rules,the teachers,the scolding,the tests,the HOMEWORK,
but the friends,they're just perfect=)
can't imagine what it would be, school without friends.it must suck so bad.
Some of my friends had already left jakarta. It's so sad, and yes,i do miss them.

I remember all the memories we had.
the laughter,tears,fun,and fights.

HAHA.the first thing that pops into my mind just now,was a friend of mine called novilen,i call her elen for short.
She is hilarious and sometimes,she's a bit extreme.:p

Last year we had this excursion.It was rafting and paintball.
I didn't go for the paintball but went for rafting.
There was the six of us on the boat.
elen,will,josephine,oce,me and ofcourse the ABANG=)
It was fun. and ticklish.
Then,there was this one time where we fall so deep,that oce fell backwards.
she landed on elen's feet.
Elen laughed so bad, all of us laughed too,but then we didn't laugh as much as elen did.turns out she peed in her pants!!hahahaha..
awhhh..i miss elen so bad.she's in sg right now..
just hoping that she'll go back soon.

Hmmmm....high school,the best time in life,at least that's what the elderly says.
Too bad I finished it.and in one month,i have to move to sydney for further studies.
gonna miss everythn n evryone here..

haha. there's nothing left for me to write.i'm done for the day
just a note to ppl out there who r still enjoyin bein a hs student
appreciate others,don't make enemies,make friends.
have fun,and go mad!!=p

xoxo
valen=)














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home